>> This is the Only course on whole internet, which Talks Very Detailed about the Trading Strategy of the World's Most Traded and Strongest Trend Reversal Candlestick Patterns to Successfully Trade the Forex and Stocks.
>> Almost all the Traders who Depends on the Technical analysis, Knows about These Reversal Candlestick Patterns. But still they suffer to Make Consistent Profit from the Market.
>> Just Learning the Shape, Size and Name of a Candle is Not What a Trader Actually Need. A Trader Need to Know Exactly Where and Why to Place Trade Entries by Analyzing the Traders Sentiment Using the Reversal Candlestick Patterns in the Market. Which is this course all about.
What our existing students said about this course:
"Brilliant course taught by an experienced professional trader. This course helped me to understand how to trade candle stick the right way in order to be a profitable trader. Also very helpful and answers question almost immediately"- Dave
"I am trading Forex for over 2 years, and I found this teaching to be really clear and the instructor gives you everything you need to use this strategy to trade the reversal candles. Great information, can't wait to implement this in real trading" - Rishi Patel
"This is a very engaging course. My perception has changed a bit after i watched the lectures. Now I feel that i need to change my trading method, which i was using before taking this course. I found some very useful information on trading the candle sticks. The speech and delivery is great. Highly recommended" - Fred William
- Basic understanding of Forex or Stock Market Trading.
- Basic knowledge of Technical/ Chart Analysis.
- No special requirements are necessary.
- Even a new trader with very few understanding of technical analysis can understand the Strategy.
This is a mastery course for both the beginner and advanced - FOREX and Stock market traders, who wants to increase their potentiality by analyzing the price action chart to earn consistent profit from their trades.
Build - a strong foundation on 4 of the world’s most traded and strongest trend reversal candlestick patterns, that is being the first choice to get trade signal - to most of the large banks, financial institutions and professional traders in the Forex and stock exchange markets.
At the end of this course, you will be able to make successful trade entries with –
- Pin Bar candlestick pattern.
- Engulfing candlestick pattern.
- Inside bar candlestick pattern.
- Piercing line candlestick pattern.
Wait! - You already know what these candlesticks are and how to trade these patterns? Are you sure that you are making consistent profit from these 4 candlestick patterns?
If so - then perhaps this course is not for you. But if you are not consistently making profit from the Forex and stock market with these 4 world’s most traded and strongest trend reversal candlestick patterns, then perhaps you should change your trading plan. But don’t worry, you are at the right place to learn how to crack down these 4 candlestick patterns to successfully trade the Forex and stocks.
You don’t need to learn and trade 100 candlesticks to earn consistent profit from the market, you need just 4 with proper guideline!
If you trade every single time you see a strong trend reversal candlestick pattern, then you are already dead in the long run!
You see, when I or you get the first education about forex trading or stock market trading, then it is taught to us that technical analysis and fundamental analysis is the main analysis method of Forex and stock trading. Among which technical analysis is the most Simple and convenient trading method for the general traders like me and you. Because for fundamental analysis, it requires a good knowledge of collecting and analyzing the financial data from various sources, which is quite difficult enough for the individual traders like us.
Every single candlestick pattern represents trader’s action or trader’s sentiment for a specific time-frame in a price action chart. You will find thousands of different types of candlestick patterns in a price action chart. Where each and every candle represents the market sentiment, either it’s a Forex chart or stock chart.
You don't need em all !
Now, should you learn all of these candles? No. not at all. Only a few handful candlesticks are there on the chart - which frequently tend to form at the supply and demand zones of the forex and stock market. And after their formation, price tend to change its direction and hence swing points formed in a price action chart. These swing points are the area where we should find the strongest trend reversal candlestick patterns to enter for a trade.
Therefore learning the structure of a candlestick pattern is not what you need most to get success in forex trading or stock trading, rather learning when and where a candlestick pattern forms hold the significance of trading at a candlestick pattern. Reading the overall market sentiment with a trend reversal pattern is more important to make any decision to trade the Forex and stocks.
So in this course, you will learn 4 of the strongest trend reversal candlestick patterns to make successful trades by the help of most probable and profitable candlestick trading strategies which are the Pin bar trading strategy, Engulfing trading strategy, Inside bar trading strategy, the Piercing line trading strategy and the Dark cloud cover trading strategy (Dark cloud cover is the bearish pattern of piercing line candlestick pattern).
This course covers all the necessary details about trading the Forex and stock with these 4 strongest trend reversal candlestick patterns. Which includes-
- Detecting the valid formation and structure of these 4 strongest trend reversal candlestick patterns.
- Ability to read the market sentiment with these candlestick pattern.
- Most profitable method to place trade entries at the right position of the market.
- Setting the stop loss for capital safety, if somehow the market goes against your trade. Which is a normal thing in trading Forex and stocks.
- Targeting the most probable profit level using the appropriate risk and reward ratio model.
- Filtering the invalid trade entry position, since not every time you can trigger a trade, no matter how strong the candlestick pattern look like based on their structure. You should avoid making trades in invalid positions on the chart of forex and stock.
- Ability to detect if the candlestick pattern is really going to act as a trend reversal pattern or a trend continuation pattern. Sometimes a trend reversal candlestick pattern act as a trend continuation pattern, which is very much necessary to detect as a price action trader to trading Forex and stocks.
- And some other relevant topics to master the world’s most traded and strongest trend reversal candlestick patterns to trade the Forex and stock successfully - to turn yourself a consistent trade winner in Forex trading and stock trading.
Time frame independency
These Candles can be traded in all the time frames. These candlestick patterns will work almost in every time frames, but mostly in higher time frames like 15 min to the next higher time frames. Even scalping strategies can be made with these candlestick patterns. No matter which time-frame or strategy you follow to trade the Forex and stocks with these candlestick patterns, always try to find out these patterns at the right position of the market.
Indicator free clean charts
No indicator has been used in this course. It’s a mastery course of pure price action based trading strategy. In this course, no indicators has been used to trading Forex and stocks. This course is based on only candlestick based technical analysis. This course made Forex trading and stock trading so easy that if someone follow all of the rules taught in this course, has higher chance of getting consistent profit from the market.
If a trader master him/ herself of these 4 candlestick patterns - including the different candlestick structure, traders sentiment on different market conditions, valid and invalid trade entry positions, and the ability to identify the trend reversal pattern to trend continuation pattern of these 4 candlestick patterns, then they will be able to stay in the market for long time and make consistent profit from the FOREX and Stock market as well. They will qualify to read the market sentiment and hence make consistent profit as a professional trader.
Who are the target audience?
- Forex and Stock market traders.
- Traders who wants to improve their skills on technical analysis to understand the traders sentiment on different conditions of the market - and consistently make winning trades.
- Traders who wants to strengthen their trading skills with the world's strongest and most traded reversal candlestick patterns.
- Traders who wants to earn consistent profit from the market by turning their losing trades into winning trades.
- Traders who wants to minimize their losing trades and maximize their winning trades by analyzing the strongest trend reversal candlestick patterns in a price action chart.
- Traders, Who Really Want's to Earn a Good Amount Of Money By Turning Themselves as a Successful Price Action Trader to Trade The Forex and Stocks.
“Master the Strongest Reversal Candlestick Patterns” is a must take course for the traders – who wants to improve their skills for better readability and understanding of market sentiment with the world’s most traded and strongest reversal candlestick patterns to successfully trade the Forex and Stocks.
A K M Syedur Rahman, widely known as Syed Rahman is a Forex and Stock Market trader for over 6 consecutive years.
He is an active author, adviser, educator on capital investment. He wrote various books and articles, made educational videos and trading courses on price action based technical analysis. He is a Best Seller instructor on udemy.
He trained many peoples to trade the market successfully by analyzing the price action charts. As a speaker, he attended multiple seminars for various organizations.
He has the skills to read and identify the traders/ market sentiment in the price action charts and make appropriate trading decisions to make consistent profit from the market.
In his leisure times he likes to read fictions and travel with his friends.
StartValid Formation of Pin Bar Candlestick Pattern (4:10)
StartMarket Sentiment Analysis of Pin Bar Candlestick Pattern (7:34)
StartValid Trading Method of Pin Bar Candlestick Pattern (5:50)
StartFiltering the Invalid Pin Bar Candlestick Pattern (5:19)
StartSection Overview - All the lectures at a glance